Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday

Today my Dad came to read a book to the class and I helped him read it. The book was called "!".
I like the book that Karys' Dad read because it was about an exclamation mark who tried to be like a period, but then a question mark came and asked a bunch of questions to the exclamation mark. -Cole

For the pictures, they did these little circles and then put faces in them for the periods and stuff. So it looked cute. -Maddy

Yesterday me and Nick were partners for skip counting. When we were done practising we showed the kids in the classroom on the carpet. -Claire

I got to hold the other end of the skipping rope for jumping back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. At the end my hair went flung! -Danika

There were 5 moves to a partner when we were counting by 2s. It was tricky. My partner was Danika. -Matt G

We counted by 10s, 5s, 3s and 2s. Then we had to jump over the rope and say 10, 20, 30 to 100. -Nick




1 comment:

JH said...

I read the book '!' a couple of weeks ago - great choice!

I also love that you're doing skip-counting with a skipping rope - what a great idea! Are you finding it easier to skip count now?