Friday, March 28, 2014

See you later!

Tomorrow is the first day of Spring Break! We are so excited! One of our teachers is leaving so we made him a book. His name is Mr. Sobie. He is our substitute gym teacher. -Dylan W

We said goodbye to Mr. Lapage. He is our student teacher and we made him a book. We will see him in a month. I can't wait to see him because then we can read together. I miss him already. -Cole

Today we had a little party since it's the day before Spring Break. We made pita pockets and I put cheese and pretzels in mine. We got ice cream after. There were two kinds - cookies and cream and vanilla. I picked vanilla. -Karys

I made a picture for Mr. Lapage and Mr. Sobie. For Mr. Sobie's picture I had to miss a little bit of recess. -Jackson

I hope that everyone has a safe and relaxing Spring Break! Many of the children in our class are travelling to warmer places... I hope that they bring some sunshine back with them! -Ms. Clarke

No comments: