Thursday, February 28, 2013

Friendship Island

In january we had a special gest and her name was Jill. She comes on wenesdays. We made Friendship Island. We made waves with comments and one of them said kindness.Then we made seashells with nice things on them i did do you want to play with me i wrote takeing turnsThen we did something awesome! we made a web and we had to say a nice thing to the person that through the yarn to you and we had a fun time. then we did a pomtree the we all got a paper with someones name on it the name on my paper was sydney i got elly and we had to make leaves we had to write how we copprate i wrote dividing stuff i wrote incule others. wrote i can share my video games.
-Andy & Nick


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear 'Andy', Nick and all the children in Room 9!

AWESOME blogging boys (I was waiting to read a post from YOU Alexander!) Nicely done!

What you two described sounds heavenly ... not only is it an island (somewhere warm) but an island where everyone is included and everyone is kind to one another!

I know this "Friendship Island" doesn't really exist, but I think what happens on this island does ... in your classroom, at school ... what do you think?

Well, I bet it does! I see great things happening at Dr. Hamilton, and especially in Room 9!

So neat to have a guest speaker like Jill come to visit ... she shared some pretty cool activities, like your island creation as well as your web game! How fun was that and how great did you feel hearing nice things said about you?! I bet there were lots of smiles this day!

AWESOME!

Love Mrs. Angus - Alexander's Mom

Unknown said...

Dear: Audy

My name is Jace and I'm in grade 11 and I currently have a blog myself .

I remember when I was in grade 1&2 and had to do thing like this. How excited I was. I thought you did a good job . Keep on working hard buddy .

Unknown said...

Dear Room 9,

It sounds like you had a lot of fun with Friendship Island! It looks very well done, and it's great that it has so many encouraging and happy things on it! You must get along so well in that class.

Lochlan Wilson - Sturgeon Heights Collegiate

Unknown said...

Dear: Audy and Nick

My name is Jace and I'm in grade 11 and I currently have a blog myself

I remember when I had to do fun thing like this but I didn't get to use the computer. Good job Audy and Nick for being super creative. Keep up the good work boys

Unknown said...

Dear Room 9,

It sounds like you had a lot of fun with Friendship Island! It looks very well done, and it's great that it has so many encouraging and happy things on it! You must get along so well in that class.

Lochlan Wilson - Sturgeon Heights Collegiate