Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Everything Day


In gym we played spongebob square pants it was fun. -Aliegha

We have A substitute her name is ms koehn and ms anderlic but she is A student teacher. - Aliegha

Today in computer lab we are doing pinky dinky doo and story bird. - Lindsay

we playd a game calld number black out and I win.- Lindsay


Today I started my practicum block. This means that I will be in the classroom for the next month until Christmas break. I am really looking forward to seeing the children everyday :) They are awesome students and I feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to teach them. - Ms. Anderlic

1 comment:

Erin Clarke said...

I'm happy to see that you had a great day with Ms. Anderlic and Ms. Kohen. You are awesome kid and I know that you're going to make Ms. Anderlic and Ms. Koehn's days awesome too! See you soon!
Love,
Mrs. Malkoske